«

»

Mar 17

Tutorial: Using Firefox/Firebug to Tell Web Stories

7 pings

Skip to comment form

1. La Vita è Bella   "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all” Oscar Wilde » Disappearing Act Web Story

[…] was able to do this by following the instructions listed here. I used fireshot to capture the screen shot (I kinda wish i knew of this nifty lil thing much […]

2. 7-7-11 Live Broadcast, Assignment Reminder, and Web Storytelling | The Fish Wrapper

[…] head start see the video about how to execute this assignment here and the very detailed tutorial here. You can see some ideas and the vision of this assignment on Jim Groom’s blog here, before […]

3. ATTENTION Web Storytellers: Using Twitter? | The Fish Wrapper

[…] you’ve been working with a Twitter page to complete the DS106 web storytelling assignment, you’ve probably run into a problem. Basically, Twitter has an interface feature that hides […]

4. I'm Like So Blonde » Blog Archive » A Day in the life of Zach Whalen

[…] Special thanks to Martha Burtis’s great tutorial! Like Unlike Tweet […]

5. Open Canvas | Intrepid Teacher

[…] the great tutorial that made it all so easy. Wow! Crazy huh? I know. If I am to understand this right, I can take any […]

6. Weeks 9-10: Telling Stories in/on the Web | bavatuesdays

[…] Update: Also see this excellent tutorial created by martha to make it that much […]

7. Week Ten Assignments » DIGstoUMW

[…] rewrite the page to tell a new story. I’ve put together a tutorial for this assignment here: Firebug Tutorial. In addition, here’s a video of the session I led with Jim’s class this […]

Comments have been disabled.