As the semester progresses, all assignments will be available in this space. When you complete assignments, please use the tags noted in each assignment post, so that they can be aggregated.
- Finish your final project by 7:00 pm on 4/28 (that is the time of our final exam meeting). Make sure you tag ALL POSTS that you’ve completed as part of your project with finalproject.
- Write a final blog post by 7:00 pm on 4/28 reflecting on your work in DS106. Tag this final post finalreflection. Here are some […]
- Make sure your in-class fan fiction project is uploaded to one group member’s blog by the end of class today (tag: fanfic). By 4/19, go to this link to evaluate each of the projects.
- Continue working on your final projects!! I should continue to see updates/progress reports at least once […]
- Read this post by Melanie McBride, Praxis 2.0: Escaping the edu-travelogue. I want you to consider the ideas she’s presenting in this post, and how she’s challenging schools and teachers to think differently about teaching remix/mashup in the classroom.
I used Firebug and I edited Wikipedia stroy
original page http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Ivory_Coast_trade_embargo_backed_by_US
I’m really interested in film and particularly the work of Stanly Kubrick. I want to do a video montage of his movies focusing on is distinct style of filming and how his style has developed throughout his carrier. I’m going to use IMovie and Youtube to create the video. I plan to use every movie […]
After reading “RADIO, an Illustrated Guide”, I felt like I had a brand new perspective on Radio and how it works. Ira Glass”s videos help reinforce my idea that sometimes radio can be difficult when you first start, but it has it’s rewards in the end. I chose to listen to the radio story tilted Heretic. […]
After reading, RADIO, an Illustrated Guide I’ve realized how challenging the road to Radio success actually is. I never knew it took so much work to make a Radio story. I can’t believe the interviewers only would use 20 minutes of tape for a really long interview. The whole process seemed really interesting. While your […]
I decided to do my poster on one of my favorite movies, Jaws. I used adobe photoshop.
Five Card Story: This Least Productive Day Ever a ds106 story created by Robert flickr photo by cogdogblog flickr photo by Intrepid Flame flickr photo by cogdogblog flickr photo by snakepliskens flickr photo by ellipticalgalxy One Saturday John got up and was thinking about the all the stuff he had planned to do that day. […]
After reading of the article about storytelling in business I’ve realized how fast digital communication is spreading. Companies are realizing the marketing potential of digital storytelling. The great thing about a story is that it can affect people differently depending on the reader. Companies today are using stories to draw in more customers. If they use […]
Here’s my photo for today’s Daily Shoot assignment.
“Make a photograph that features repetition.”
I took several pictures but this one was my favorite for the assignment. It’s an up close picture of a shell necklace that …
I used scrap blog to illustrate my trip to Wimbledon