A couple of announcements for Week Eleven.
- If you didn’t get your Web storytelling assignment in yet (and you haven’t spoken to me), I encourage you to get it up now! The assignments moving forward will require you to devote some time, and leaving a bunch of these larger assignments for the last minute is NOT a good idea.
- If you did get your Web storytelling assignment in and you did NOT link to the “live” version of the page (in addition to the screenshot image), then you haven’t completed the assignment! Make sure you add this link — even if it doesn’t look perfect, I want to see it.
- You can find a video of Andy Rush’s presentation here: http://vimeo.com/21505390. You can find a list of the various resources he covered here: http://video.umwblogs.org/fast-cheap-and-under-control/.
- Your video essay assignment is due this coming Saturday (4/2/11) by midnight.
- Class this week will be back in Trinkle B-52, and we’ll be talking about mahsups and remixes. I’ll also be introducing you to the next assignment.
- I CAN’T EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH: If you aren’t blogging regularly about your work on your final project, your grade on that assignment will suffer! There are four weeks left in the semester, and I expect regular updates and work on this project to be appearing on your sites.