Daily Shoot Day Eleven (#452: Unusual point of view)

[flickr]tag:digstoumw+ds452[/flickr]

Comment on another ds106 photo:
[flickr]tag:ds106+ds452[/flickr]

36 comments

Skip to comment form

• FLAGLE on November 6, 2022 at 10:20 pm

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out more.

1. Your post is great. it rends me more owner info. I will follow your next posts, keep posting quality articles.

• vell on March 30, 2022 at 8:46 am

I really need help for this specific article
    From Pragmatic Group

2. So glad I found this post, everything you share is so refreshing and amazing!

3. I need to squeeze in another module I down or not odify the HTML, if I want to re-order, I modify the HTML and nothing more, no build time tool, no source map.

• Ben Johnson on May 16, 2021 at 6:44 am

This topic is very interesting and I am interested windousis gadayeneba but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me

• Lizy garcia on May 13, 2021 at 7:28 am

Thank you so much for this excellent Post kalonkis-xelosani and all the best for your future. I hope you and we will be sharing more thoughts and keep writing more like this one.

• anny washington on April 24, 2021 at 1:52 pm

thanks for sharing this! really interesting and helpful post. Aviabiletebi

• mike williams on April 15, 2021 at 9:07 am

Thanks for sharing the information about the new policies of Amazone. Aviabiletebi Hope these policies will help Amazone act better.

• run 3 on January 11, 2021 at 3:05 am

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

4. shooting is one of the best things that o love it 🙂

5. This is a very interesting post

6. First image of black hole was really interesting, I wonder if we can have optical image of it in the future.

7. What is freedom? How much of it do we have? Does it end when it faces another person’s freedom?

• fnaf on June 1, 2020 at 5:02 am

My friend’s blog I have read, I am very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring to readers.

8. My friend’s blog I have read, I am very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring to readers.

9. The variables adopted in the study included Value Added Tax (SVAT), Excise Duties (ExD), Import duties (ImD), Gross Domestic Product, Income Tax (IN TX) these variables were chosen on the basis of availability of data.

• Eoghan on May 12, 2020 at 9:45 pm

your experience tells us that how much effort you have put to reach on this stage.

10. I love at some point how the internet community has changed, I love this new trend with memes, I love sarcasm and funny jokes.

11. Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you

12. Thank you for your great shear. Your blog is really awesome. I am very happy to see this. It is totally useful for me. Once again thanks for sharing.
    It is superb blog and i really appreciate your blog. It is because i always like the informative blogs. You did a great job and thanks for sharing.

13. This is a very interesting post and all the details are in this post are awesome.

14. How hard it must be to bring all these details in such a small time, well done!

15. I have new hobby, filming movies with drones. I enjoy bird view so much.

16. I think it needs more, if different opinions, I will learn more.

• QuizLife on December 15, 2019 at 12:55 am

Anyone managed to handle laziness before? I’m too lazy : (

17. Which brand is better in terms of quality and reliability? I believe Lenovo is a decent brand.

18. Is it me or this section and this thread in particular is full of spam? Why this one? What this thread did wrong LOL.

19. Howard nailed it, such a funny comment, I can hardly stop laughing on it.

20. So my new smartwatch got some kind of update the other day and now battery dies in one day, it used to work more than three days before.

21. Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.

22. I’m glad I found your blog, I actually found you by mistake, while I was browsing on google about something else, anyway I’m here and might want to say thanks. Thanks for a great article you’ve shared!

23. congratulations! it’s a wonderful thing! I agree with your opinion!

24. This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me

• jack on December 11, 2018 at 7:42 am

What HTML do you change, I do not understand much??

25. I need to squeeze in another module I modify the HTML, if I want to re-order, I modify the HTML and nothing more, no build time tool, no source map.