Daily Shoot Day Four (#445: Emphasize the sky)

[flickr]tag:digstoumw+ds445[/flickr]

Comment on another ds106 photo:
[flickr]tag:ds106+ds445[/flickr]

26 comments

Skip to comment form

1. This is one of the finest animated movies in recent memory, going above and above by including comedy and emotion.

2. The Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur, Oklahoma, will provide almost daily activities, such as demonstrations of the Chickasaw stomp dance, during the month of November. Tulsa’s Philbrook Museum of Art is hosting an exhibit named “It’s Maize!” to highlight the cultural significance of corn to Indigenous peoples.

3. If you want to come over and play with me, snake io is a fantastic game to pass the time after a long day at work.

4. I like your article, it helps me to understand more things I don’t know.

5. Fantastic, I believe I have found what I needed. I’ll review and make some data allusions in your article. thank you very much

6. This post is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing.

• quordle on August 22, 2022 at 2:33 am

Great information you provided to me.

7. excellent post!

8. Thanks for the amazing information

9. Your article will be useful, and the content is excellent. I have read many articles, but yours left a lasting impression on me; thank you for sharing.

10. If you are trying to get CompTIA PenTest certensure.com/pentestp-certs-tests.html, then you must focus on preparation of the PT0-001 exam. By adding these certifications on your resume, it validates your knowledge and recommends you in front of others that you are a reliable professional.

• motamyz on April 11, 2022 at 3:45 pm

It’s awesome.
    شركة فحص فلل بالرياض

11. excellent post i loved this very much

12. ​Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.

• Mann chaudhary on July 2, 2021 at 1:51 am

Nice post for the user who want to download the free solutions of class 8th.
    https://fullncertsolutions.in/category/class-8-science/

13. Individuals have better understanding of each other. This strategy may have many complications it seems to priorities the institutions on basis of culture this can bring some cultural shifts. https://essaybaron.com/article-writer

14. I really like your site and especially this post with lots of good and informative information. Very helpful to me.

15. Enjoy White Bastard throughout the day to combat ailments such as nausea, headaches, and moderate physical pain while preserving mental clarity.

16. Since then, OG Kush has become a worldwide staple used to create numerous famous strains like GSC and Headband.

17. I think it is very good, in the future I think there will be more improvements, it is the field I study now.

18. Таящая Арктика создает более благоприятные условия для захвата территории Россией и Китаем.

19. your article gave me a very special impression

20. Your blog post is very impressive, I almost read all the articles you wrote. Contains a lot of useful information. Thank you!

• KGF on May 31, 2019 at 4:37 am

Play the math games for kids,such a awesome online mini puzzle game,now let’s play and create the new high score in this game,now just hurry up and cool this is right place,now search on this site.

21. Default router IP address

22. Nice shot!