Daily Shoot Day Six (#447: Focus on form & color)

[flickr]tag:digstoumw+ds447[/flickr]

Comment on another ds106 photo:
[flickr]tag:ds106+ds447[/flickr]

11 comments

Skip to comment form

• Miyeon on November 23, 2022 at 2:58 am

I appreciate your great advice and post because spider solitaire 2 suit also believe that working hard is the key to success.

1. Fortunately, there are only few cases when I really need to turn to the paymetodoyourhomework service, but my dorm roommates are almost their subscribers. LOL. Guys try to combine work and studying, but their attempts to keep a balance are sometimes in vain.

2. thanks for your post, that’s great
    I found this https://cookieclicker2.io/cookie-clicker-2 so exciting, digsto members can play online
    it’s great!!

3. Thanks for the great post and advice .. even I think that working hard is the most important aspect of achieving success.

4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot.

5. Good day!

6. My friend’s blog I have read, I am very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blog or more posts to bring readers

• kristen on August 25, 2020 at 1:55 am

nyc

7. Thanks for sharing the information I like how you explain it in an easy way I am always willing to learn with the current elements and tools

8. Nice photo

9. Well done!