Daily Shoot Day Thirteen (#454: Tell a story with one specific detail)

[flickr]tag:digstoumw+ds454[/flickr]

Comment on another ds106 photo:
[flickr]tag:ds106+ds454[/flickr]

12 comments

Skip to comment form

1. I like seeing how individuals decorate their houses for the holidays. I have read about some related subjects! Contrary to other articles, yours left me with a very distinct impression.

• Ulanni on November 23, 2022 at 4:50 am

I was left with a very unique bitlife by your article.

2. The script’s emphasis on this aspect really captures how legacy often gets in the way of reality and expectations since there is frequently a fight between deciding a course for one’s children and allowing them make their own decisions.

3. With PSP roms are a great way to play PSP games on your computer or mobile device. It’s also a great way to experience some classic PSP games.

4. Thank you for taking the time to talk about it; I have strong feelings about it and want to learn more about it. Would you mind adding information to your blog post? It will really benefit all of us ,bubble shooter

5. A good article, a good book can change the fate of so many people. Thanks for the valuable sharing, please keep it up to date and I will always follow you.

• vex 3 on May 6, 2020 at 4:09 am

I would love to read your blog posts. Your blog has good information, I have good ideas from this great blog. I am always looking for this kind of blog post. Thanks for sharing!

6. Your sharing is very excellent. It helped me to have much more knowledge in this field. Hope to contribute my work to be better.

• Cody on August 26, 2019 at 5:25 am

your article gave me a very special impression

• Addu on July 31, 2019 at 4:40 am

This is nice place and good game this game is very funny robux free just play the game and full enjoyment with your friends

7. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!

8. Here is a list of the games that are unblocked games which you can play at school or work anywhere and anytime ! ✓ No registration required ✓ Totally free ✓