Daily Shoot Day Twelve (#453: Out of focus)

[flickr]tag:digstoumw+ds453[/flickr]

Comment on another ds106 photo:
[flickr]tag:ds106+ds453[/flickr]

11 comments

Skip to comment form

• Alban on November 24, 2022 at 3:08 am

I am aware that it is beneficial to read this material. I hope to read more of your writing from you that I enjoy as much as this one idle mining empire

1. I hope you’ll keep writing insightful articles like this one and others for us to all to read!

2. I’ve read a few of the content in your website already, and I truly like your blogging style.

3. Your communication is very important to me, and I eagerly anticipate more of your views. I found a great game called five nights at freddy’s and would love it if you could join and play with me.

4. Ok, this was a tough one. I’ve been shooting for over ten years and have shot some pretty challenging shoots. It’s not easy to make it through a day on set without giving up. But I did it! I finished the day strong with a few good shots even though I was physically and emotionally spent. It was definitely a challenge but it was well worth it because I learned so much about myself and about my own capabilities as an artist.

5. This is truly a decent and instructive, containing all data furthermore greatly affects the new innovation

• awael on April 11, 2022 at 4:16 am

I appreciate that effort.
    شركة تلميع سيراميك بالرياض

6. This is a great article Thank you for posting this article. I wait for new posts from you.

• KGF on September 19, 2020 at 2:26 am

This is most amazing and very interesting colorful line game Ball Lines just one a single click this link/

• vex 3 on May 6, 2020 at 4:08 am

I want you to thank you for taking the time to write such a great article! I definitely enjoy every bit of it and I have bookmarked your page to check out your blog’s new stuff.

7. I have read through some similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone!